The following terms and conditions apply to all items purchased via our online shop, over the phone, or direct from our warehouse. Please read carefully before you place an order with us.
1. Information about us and how to contact us
- We are H2O Appliances Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 07887426 and our registered office is 42 Thursley Crescent, New Addington, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 0PQ. Our registered VAT number is GB171222836.
- Our Trading Address is H2O Appliances, 25 Croydon Lane, Banstead, SM7 3BE.
- You can contact us by telephone at 020 8642 6051 or by writing to us at email@example.com or H2O Appliances, 25 Croydon Lane, Banstead, SM7 3BE.
All prices shown on our products are in £ sterling and include VAT but exclude any delivery or installation charges.
We reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order,
- Please note that prices go up and down.
- When placing an order you are purchasing the item(s) at the price(s) shown at that time.
- Should a price subsequently change after your delivery is placed we are unable to adjust your order to the new price.
Both our Gold and Silver Grade appliances have been serviced, tested and cleaned to the same high standards. There may be notable scratches or dents on the side of either grade which are not taken into consideration as they are usually hidden in situ.
Our Gold Grade items are in excellent cosmetic condition.
- Any scratches, scuffs, dents or discolouration will be minor.
Our Silver Grade items may include noticeable scratches, scuffs, dents or discolouration on the front. Pictures will usually be included on the listing or can be requested.
- Payment can be made by most major credit cards. We also accept any debit card, PayPal and Amazon Pay.
- Full payment for your products is taken when a new order is placed
- We do not give out paper invoices. We will email an order summary to you if you have given us an email address.
- Voucher codes are occasionally issued by H2O Appliances
- All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
We deliver to a specific area surrounding our warehouse. (See our Delivery + Installation Terms and Conditions for more information).
Delivery options and costs will be clearly displayed once you have entered your delivery postcode at checkout.
You must contact a member of our team to provide you with a delivery date. Alternatively, if purchasing over the phone, we can confirm a delivery date during purchase.
Our usual delivery days are Tuesdays and Fridays, however, this may be subject to change. We do not deliver on weekends.
We will contact you with an estimated delivery date. However, delivery dates may be delayed by events outside our control (e.g. due to sudden stock shortages, manufacturing delays, or delivery vehicle breakdowns), which is why we strongly advise all customers not to book fitters until they have received the relevant products, as no claims will be accepted. Alternatively, you can use us to fit your appliance if you meet the installation criteria set out below. We will contact you as soon as possible to let you know if there is a delay and will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering the products.
Your delivery time will be 8 am to 7 pm, on your chosen delivery date.
The day before delivery we will contact all customers to confirm delivery.
We do not give narrow delivery timeslots.
Someone must be at the delivery address between 8 am and 7 pm to accept the goods and if applicable be present throughout the installation process.
If you find you cannot keep to the delivery date you must notify us before 12 noon one working day before delivery.
Failed delivery charges may be applied in the event that a delivery fails due to - but not limited to - any of the following reasons:
You cancel the order after the point at which the products have been loaded for delivery at our warehouse.
- You provide insufficient/incorrect contact details or an incorrect delivery address thereby resulting in our inability to contact you or otherwise make a successful delivery.
- You refuse delivery upon arrival of our delivery vehicle.
- There is no one at the delivery address to accept delivery. You must ensure that you can be available all day on your chosen day of delivery.
- There are parking restrictions or other access problems (e.g. stairs or narrow doorways) which you failed to notify our telesales operators of. By booking your own delivery date at the checkout you are agreeing that there are no such access or parking restrictions that we should be aware of.
- We will only deliver to ground floor properties (unless a lift is available); this can include a maximum of 4 steps. Our products may be delivered up or down a flight of stairs at additional cost. Call us to find out if the items you require can be delivered in this way.
- Whilst our own drivers are happy to wheel your product into an unobstructed room of your choice, we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred. It is your responsibility to protect any floor coverings to prevent damage while the products are being situated in the property.
- We do not allow customers under any circumstances to assist the driver with the delivery or handling of any of our products.
- The products will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the products to the address given by you.
7.1 Damaged or faulty goods
- Should you discover a fault with products that you have received you should contact us as soon as reasonably possible. Our friendly customer service team will be happy to help and talk you through your options, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 020 8642 6051. Do not attempt to repair the product yourself, we do not cover accidental damage caused by the customer.
- If the fault is found within 30 days of purchase, you are entitled to a full refund or exchange (subject to stock availability). If a fault is discovered after 30 days but within the warranty period of your product, you should contact us to assist with the issue. Please see the warranty information below.
- We want all of our products to reach the customer in the cosmetic condition relative to the grade the item was purchased in. (See grading below) We do our very best to ensure this is the case. However, if any of our customers note any unexpected damages to our products on delivery, we offer a 48-hour window for the damage to be reported to our customer service team.
7.2 Unwanted item
- We do not accept returns of unwanted items.
7.3 Cancelling an undelivered order
- To cancel an undelivered order, please contact our customer service team on 020 8642 6051 who will be happy to assist.
8. Additional Services
- If requested we will collect old appliances for recycling on a like-for-like basis when we deliver your new item(s). This is free of charge for WET Appliances and dryers. This does not include disconnecting your appliance. If you need your old appliance disconnected, you will need to pay our installation fee (See installation information below).
- Additional services, such as installation which have been ordered but are then declined upon delivery are non-refundable, as we allocate time for this with our engineers.
- We offer an installation service in some areas. Please see our Delivery + Installation Terms and Conditions for more details about this service.
- If a connection fails because the customer did not inform us of any reason why it may not be successful or because the customer did not comply with the reasons mentioned on the installation terms and conditions page we reserve the right to not install the appliance and void the warranty. (See warranty information below)
10. Accuracy of Product Information
- All product information shown on the website is believed to be correct and accurate from the source material (i.e. manufacturer's documentation). However, we regret that we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
11. Manufacturer Guarantees and Our Warranty
As these items are second hand, they do not have a manufacturer's warranty.
Our warranty provision applies when the appliance:
- Has been used solely for domestic purposes and is on domestic premises; i.e. not for commercial or trade use.
- Has been used solely in accordance with the instruction book.
- Has not been subject to misuse, accident, modified or repaired by anyone other than the manufacturer's service engineers.
- Has not been transferred to another party
Our Warranty period is 3 months as standard and can be extended to 6 months.