At H2O Appliances we use our own vehicles and engineers to deliver and install our goods. Please note the following terms and conditions for our delivery and installation services;
Delivery options and costs will be clearly displayed once you have entered your delivery postcode at checkout.
You must contact a member of our team to provide you a delivery date. Alternatively, if purchasing over the phone, we can confirm a delivery date during purchase.
Our usual delivery days are Tuesdays and Fridays, however this may be subject to change. We do not deliver on weekends.
We will contact you with an estimated delivery date. However delivery dates may be delayed by events outside our control (e.g. due to sudden stock shortages, manufacturing delays, or delivery vehicle breakdowns), which is why we strongly advise all customers not to book fitters until they have received the relevant products, as no claims will be accepted. Alternatively, you can use us to fit your appliance if you meet the installation criteria set out below. We will contact you as soon as possible to let you know if there is a delay and will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering the products.
Your delivery time will be 8am to 7pm, on your chosen delivery date.
The day before delivery we will contact all customers to confirm delivery.
We do not give narrow delivery timeslots.
Someone must be at the delivery address between 8am and 7pm to accept the goods and if applicable be present throughout the installation process.
If you find you cannot keep to the delivery date you must notify us before 12 noon one working day before delivery.
Failed delivery charges may be applied in the event that a delivery fails due to - but not limited to - any of the following reasons:
- You cancel the order after the point at which the products have been loaded for delivery at our warehouse.
- You provide insufficient/incorrect contact details or an incorrect delivery address thereby resulting in our inability to contact you or otherwise make a successful delivery.
- You refuse delivery upon arrival of our delivery vehicle.
- There is no-one at the delivery address to accept delivery. You must ensure that you can be available all day on your chosen day of delivery.
- There are parking restrictions or other access problems (e.g. stairs or narrow doorways) which you failed to notify our telesales operators of. By booking your own delivery date at the checkout you are agreeing that there are no such access or parking restrictions which we should be aware of.
We will only deliver to ground floor properties (unless a lift is available); this can include a maximum of 4 steps. Our products may be delivered up or down a flight of stairs at additional cost. Call us to find out if the items you require can be delivered in this way.
Whilst our own drivers are happy to wheel your product into an unobstructed room of your choice, we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred. It is your responsibility to protect any floor coverings to prevent damage while the products are being situated in the property.
We do not allow customers under any circumstances to assist the driver with delivery or handling of any of our products.
The products will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the products to the address given by you.
As part of our installation service, we will:
Disconnect and remove the old appliance for recycling (Like for like only)
- Please note refrigeration appliances are chargeable at £20. We do not remover American style fridge freezers
Unpack your product, remove and recycle the packaging
Connect the appliance to existing pipework or electric supply (13 amp plug-in only)
Level and fit neatly in the space
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is situated
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection (No use of an extension hose)
- Connect the appliance using an extension cable
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines
Please note, failed installations may void your warranty, Please refer to the Warranty Terms and Conditions for further information