Refurbished Bosch Serie 6 WAT28660GB i-DOS Washing Machine 8KG 1400 Spin White - Freestanding (Up to 6 Months Warranty)
- Energy Efficiency Class: A + + +
- Capacity: 8 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
- B spin class
- Energy consumption :137 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- -30% more economical (137 kWh/year) than the standard value (196 kWh/year)
- Energy consumption: standard 60 °C cotton programme 0.74 kwh full load and 0.7 kwh partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 0.35 kwh partial load
- Cottons 60 Eco and Cottons 40 Eco are the standard washing programmes to which the information in the label relates. These programmes are suitable to clean normally soiled cotton laundry and are the most efficient programmes in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
- Programme time:60 °C cotton programme 225 min at full load 225 min at partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 225 min partial load
- Water consumption 9900 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Weighted power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.12 W / 0.43 W
- Drum volume: 55 litres
- Duration of the left-on mode: 20 min
- Noise level washing : 49dB (A) re 1pW: Noise level spinning:74dB (A) re 1 pW
- Touch control buttons: start/pause with reload function, Temperature selection, Spin speed reduction, Reduced Ironing option, Prewash, EcoPerfect, SpeedPerfect, i-DOS 1, i-DOS 2, Child lock and 24 hours Start delay
- Special programmes: Outdoor, Shirts, Mixed Load, Automatic, Automatic Gentle, Allergy +, Super Quick 15/30, Wool, Delicates/silk
- i-DOS: automatic dosing of liquid detergent and softener
- EcoBar Plus function: five possible levels of energy and water consumption
- VarioPerfect: speed or energy efficiency with perfect wash performance every time
- ActiveWater: water management system
- EcoSilence drive with 10 year warranty
- AntiVibration Design - for more stability and quietness
- Reload function: Be flexible in adding laundry items even after start of the wash cycle.
- Large LED-Display for programme status indication, temperature selection, spin speed, remaining time and 24 hours end time delay, load recommendation and consumption indication
- Control dial with integrated On / Off mode
- WaveDrum: gentle and efficient washing
- DrumClean with reminder function
- Reload facility
- Easy cleaning detergent drawer
- Flow-through sensor for optimum water use
- Multiple Water Protection
- Continuous load adjustment
- Foam detection system
- Child lock
- Sound insulation by additional noise reduction material
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.8 x 59.8 x 59 cm
- Slide-under installation
- Large silver-white door with 165° opening and 32cm porthole opening
Excellent Condition - Inside and Out!
Our reputation is built on the high standard in which we service, test and deep clean our appliances. That is why we stand by all our products offering up to 6 months warranty! (3 Months Standard)
Your appliance will come sparkling and be in excellent cosmetic condition. Unless stated in the description, all our appliances are Gold Graded meaning any signs of wear and tear range from zero to hardly noticeable. (For a full breakdown of our product grading, see our Terms and Conditions)
We'll Deliver, Install + Remove Your Old Appliance
Estimated delivery within 5 working days!
At H2O Appliances we use our own vehicles and competent engineers to deliver and install our goods. We'll also remove your old appliance free of charge. If you want to learn more about our delivery and installation, click here. Delivery options will be available during checkout.
Our Warranty - We've got you covered!
As standard, all our white goods come with 3 months warranty, however, you have the option of extending this for a further 3 months (6 months total) For our full warranty information, click here.