Refurbished Bosch Serie 8 WAW32560GB Washing Machine 9KG 1600 Spin White - Freestanding (Up to 6 Months Warranty)
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+ to D
- Capacity: 9 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1600 rpm
- A spin class
- Energy consumption :152 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- -30% more economical (152kWh/year) than the standard value (217 kWh/year) of energy efficiency class A
- Cottons 60 Eco and Cottons 40 Eco are the standard washing programmes to which the information in the label relates. These programmes are suitable to clean normally soiled cotton laundry and are the most efficient programmes in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
- Energy consumption: standard 60 °C cotton programme 0.92 kwh full load and 0.6 kwh partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 0.42 kwh partial load
- Weighted power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.12 W / 0.43 W
- Duration of the left-on mode: 20 min
- Water consumption 11220 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Programme time:60 °C cotton programme 285 min at full load 285 min at partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 285 min partial load
- Drum volume: 65 litres
- Noise level washing : 47dB (A) re 1pW: Noise level spinning:73dB (A) re 1 pW
- Special programmes: Drain, Night Wash, Shirts, Sportswear, Super Quick 15, Mixed Load, rinsing/spinning, Allergy +, Duvet, Drum clean with reminder, Handwash/Wool, Delicates 30°C
- Touch control buttons: Prewash, Reduced Ironing option, Spin speed reduction, Aqua Plus option for best rinsing results, Temperature selection, Start, SpeedPerfect, EcoPerfect, stain selection and 24 h Start time delay
- VarioPerfect: speed or energy efficiency with perfect wash performance every time
- ActiveWater: water management system
- AutoStain Removal System with 4 stain options - actioned with standard programmes
- EcoSilence drive with 10 year warranty
- AntiVibration Design - for more stability and quietness
- EcoBar Plus function: five possible levels of energy and water consumption
- Large LCD display for programme status indication, temperature selection, max. spin speed, remaining time and 24 hours end time delay, stain selection and consumption indication
- Control dial with integrated On / Off mode
- Drum clean with reminder function
- Reload facility
- Drum interior light
- Easy cleaning detergent drawer
- WaveDrum: gentle and efficient washing
- Sound insulation by additional noise reduction material
- Child lock
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.8 x 59.8 x 59 cm
- Slide-under installation
- Large chrome, white door with 171° opening and 32cm porthole opening
Excellent Condition - Inside and Out!
Our reputation is built on the high standard in which we service, test and deep clean our appliances. That is why we stand by all our products offering up to 6 months warranty! (3 Months Standard)
Your appliance will come sparkling and be in excellent cosmetic condition. Unless stated in the description, all our appliances are Gold Graded meaning any signs of wear and tear range from zero to hardly noticeable. (For a full breakdown of our product grading, see our Terms and Conditions)
We'll Deliver, Install + Remove Your Old Appliance
Estimated delivery within 5 working days!
At H2O Appliances we use our own vehicles and competent engineers to deliver and install our goods. We'll also remove your old appliance free of charge. If you want to learn more about our delivery and installation, click here. Delivery options will be available during checkout.
Our Warranty - We've got you covered!
As standard, all our white goods come with 3 months warranty, however, you have the option of extending this for a further 3 months (6 months total) For our full warranty information, click here.