Bosch WAE244B1GB Washing Machine
Seller refurbished Bosch WAE244B1GB Serie | 4 Washing machine, front loader 7 kg 1200 rpm Black (Includes 6 Months Seller Warranty)
To learn more about our Condition Grading, Installation, Delivery and Collection Info, and more, visit our FAQ
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+ to D
- Capacity: 7 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1200 rpm
- B spin class
- Energy consumption :197 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Energy consumption: standard 60 °C cotton programme 0.95 kwh full load and 0.94 kwh partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 0.65 kwh partial load
- Cottons 60 Eco and Cottons 40 Eco are the standard washing programmes to which the information in the label relates. These programmes are suitable to clean normally soiled cotton laundry and are the most efficient programmes in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
- Programme time:60 °C cotton programme 192 min at full load 192 min at partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 188 min partial load
- Weighted power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.1 W / 1.87 W
- Water consumption 10560 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Drum volume: 55 litres
- Noise level washing : 59dB (A) re 1pW: Noise level spinning:76dB (A) re 1 pW
- Fully electronic control dial for all wash and special programmes
- Special programmes: Rinse, Spin, Sensitive programme, Sportswear, Super Quick 15, Mixed Load, Handwash/Wool, Delicate/Silk programme
- Touch control buttons: Reduced Ironing option, Start time delay, Aqua Plus option for best rinsing results, Temperature selection, SpeedPerfect, EcoPerfect, start/pause with reload function, Spin speed reduction
- VarioPerfect: speed or energy efficiency with perfect wash performance every time
- Large LED display for programme progress indication, temperature, spin speed, remaining time and 24 hours time delay
- 3D AquaSpa wash system with cascade for faster water penetration
- Reload facility
- Overdosage indication
- Safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution and programme settings to protect clothes
- Buzzer to indicate the end of cycle
- Child lock
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.7 x 60 x 59 cm
- Can be built-under
- Large Alu-Look door with 180° opening and 30 cm porthole
Great Condition - Inside and Out!
We recondition used appliances to a very high standard and provide a 6-months warranty.
They are in great cosmetic condition. Any scratches, scuffs, dents or discolouration on the front will be minor.
There may be notable scratches or dents on the side panels which are usually hidden in situ.
We Deliver, Install + Remove Your Old Appliance
Estimated delivery within 5 working days!
Our engineers will deliver, install and remove your old appliance.
If you want to learn more about our delivery and installation, click here.
Our Warranty - We've got you covered!
As standard, all our white goods come with a 6-months warranty. For our full warranty information, click here.