Bosch WAE28369GB Washing Machine
Seller refurbished Bosch WAE28369GB Classixx 7, front loader 7 kg 1400 rpm White (Includes 6 Months Seller Warranty)
To learn more above our Condition Grading, Installation, Delivery and Collection Info, and more, visit our FAQ
- Energy efficiency class: A + + +
- Capacity: 7 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
- Remaining moisture: 53 %
- B spin class
- Energy consumption :165 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Energy consumption:standard 60 °C cotton programme 0.72 kwh full load and 0.73 kwh partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 0.67 kwh partial load
- Cottons 60 Eco and Cottons 40 Eco are the standard washing programmes to which the information in the label relates. These programmes are suitable to clean normally soiled cotton laundry and are the most efficient programmes in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
- Programme time:60 °C cotton programme 215 min at full load 215 min at partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 186 min partial load
- Weighted power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.2 W / 1.9 W
- Water consumption 10686 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Drum volume: 55 litres
- Noise level washing : 57dB (A) re 1pW: Noise level spinning:77dB (A) re 1 pW
- Fully electronic control dial for wash programmes, temperature and special progammmes
- Touch control buttons: Start / Reload / Pause, Reduced Ironing option, Aqua Plus option for best rinsing results, EcoPerfect, SpeedPerfect, Spin speed reduction
- Special programmes: Super Quick 15, Mixed Load,Delicates 30 degrees
- Safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution and programme settings to protect clothes
- VarioPerfect: speed or energy efficiency with perfect wash performance every time
- Display for programme progress indication,time remaining and 24 hours time delay
- 3D AquaSpa wash system with cascade for faster water penetration
- Reload facility
- Overdosage indication
- Foam detection system
- Buzzer to indicate the end of cycle
- Multiple Water Protection
- Metal door catch
- Child lock
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.8 x 60 x 59 cm
- Can be built-under
- Large white door with 180° opening and 30 cm porthole
Delivery and Installation
At H2O Appliances we use our own vehicles and engineers to deliver and install our goods. Please note the following terms and conditions for our delivery and installation services;
We deliver to specific area surrounding our warehouse. (See our Delivery Map)
Delivery options and costs will be clearly displayed once you have entered your delivery postcode at checkout.
You must contact a member of our team to provide you a delivery date. Alternatively, if purchasing over the phone, we can confirm a delivery date during purchase.
Our usual delivery days are Tuesdays and Fridays, however this may be subject to change. We do not deliver on weekends.
We will contact you with an estimated delivery date. However delivery dates may be delayed by events outside our control (e.g. due to sudden stock shortages, manufacturing delays, or delivery vehicle breakdowns), which is why we strongly advise all customers not to book fitters until they have received the relevant products, as no claims will be accepted. Alternatively, you can use us to fit your appliance if you meet the installation criteria set out below. We will contact you as soon as possible to let you know if there is a delay and will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering the products.
Your delivery time will be 8am to 7pm, on your chosen delivery date.
The day before delivery we will contact all customers to confirm delivery.
We do not give narrow delivery timeslots.
Someone must be at the delivery address between 8am and 7pm to accept the goods and if applicable be present throughout the installation process.
If you find you cannot keep to the delivery date you must notify us before 12 noon one working day before delivery.
Failed delivery charges may be applied in the event that a delivery fails due to - but not limited to - any of the following reasons:
- You refuse delivery upon arrival of our delivery vehicle.
- There is no-one at the delivery address to accept delivery. You must ensure that you can be available all day on your chosen day of delivery.
- There are parking restrictions or other access problems (e.g. stairs or narrow doorways) which you failed to notify our telesales operators of. By booking your own delivery date at the checkout you are agreeing that there are no such access or parking restrictions which we should be aware of.
We will only deliver to ground floor properties (unless a lift is available); this can include a maximum of 4 steps. Our products may be delivered up or down a flight of stairs at additional cost. Call us to find out if the items you require can be delivered in this way.
Whilst our own drivers are happy to wheel your product into an unobstructed room of your choice, we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred. It is your responsibility to protect any floor coverings to prevent damage while the products are being situated in the property.
We do not allow customers under any circumstances to assist the driver with delivery or handling of any of our products.
The products will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the products to the address given by you.
As part of our installation service, we will:
Disconnect and remove the old appliance for recycling (Like for like only)
- Please note refrigeration appliances are chargeable at £20. We do not remover American style fridge freezers
Unpack your product, remove and recycle the packaging
Connect the appliance to existing pipework or electric supply (13 amp plug-in only)
Level and fit neatly in the space
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is situated
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection (No use of an extension hose)
- Connect the appliance using an extension cable
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines
Please note, failed installations may void your warranty, Please refer to the Warranty Terms and Conditions for further information
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all items purchased via our online shop, over the phone, or direct from our warehouse. Please read carefully before you place an order with us.
1. Information about us and how to contact us
- We are H2O Appliances Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 07887426 and our registered office is 42 Thursley Crescent, New Addington, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 0PQ. Our registered VAT number is GB171222836.
- Our Trading Address is H2O Appliances, 25 Croydon Lane, Banstead, SM7 3BE.
- You can contact us by telephone at 020 8642 6051 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or H2O Appliances, 25 Croydon Lane, Banstead, SM7 3BE.
All prices shown on our products are in £ sterling and include VAT but exclude any delivery or installation charges.
We reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order,
- Please note that prices go up and down.
- When placing an order you are purchasing the item(s) at the price(s) shown at that time.
- Should a price subsequently change after your delivery is placed we are unable to adjust your order to the new price.
Both our Gold and Silver Grade appliances have been serviced, tested and cleaned to the same high standards. There may be notable scratches or dents on the side of either grade which are not taken into consideration as they are usually hidden in situ.
Our Gold Grade items are in excellent cosmetic condition.
- Any scratches, scuffs, dents or discolouration will be minor.
Our Silver Grade items may include noticeable scratches, scuffs, dents or discolouration on the front. Pictures will usually be included on the listing or can be requested.
- Payment can be made by most major credit cards. We also accept any debit card, PayPal and Amazon Pay.
- Full payment for your products is taken when a new order is placed
- We do not give out paper invoices. We will email an order summary to you if you have given us an email address.
- Voucher codes are occasionally issued by H2O Appliances
- All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
We deliver to a specific area surrounding our warehouse. (See our Delivery + Installation Terms and Conditions for more information).
You must contact a member of our team to provide you with a delivery date. Alternatively, if purchasing over the phone, we can confirm a delivery date during purchase.
Our usual delivery days are Tuesdays and Fridays, however, this may be subject to change. We do not deliver on weekends.
We will contact you with an estimated delivery date. However, delivery dates may be delayed by events outside our control (e.g. due to sudden stock shortages, manufacturing delays, or delivery vehicle breakdowns), which is why we strongly advise all customers not to book fitters until they have received the relevant products, as no claims will be accepted. Alternatively, you can use us to fit your appliance if you meet the installation criteria set out below. We will contact you as soon as possible to let you know if there is a delay and will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering the products.
Your delivery time will be 8 am to 7 pm, on your chosen delivery date.
The day before delivery we will contact all customers to confirm delivery.
We do not give narrow delivery timeslots.
Someone must be at the delivery address between 8 am and 7 pm to accept the goods and if applicable be present throughout the installation process.
- You refuse delivery upon arrival of our delivery vehicle.
- We do not allow customers under any circumstances to assist the driver with the delivery or handling of any of our products.
7.1 Damaged or faulty goods
- Should you discover a fault with products that you have received you should contact us as soon as reasonably possible. Our friendly customer service team will be happy to help and talk you through your options, via email email@example.com or telephone on 020 8642 6051. Do not attempt to repair the product yourself, we do not cover accidental damage caused by the customer.
- If the fault is found within 30 days of purchase, you are entitled to a full refund or exchange (subject to stock availability). If a fault is discovered after 30 days but within the warranty period of your product, you should contact us to assist with the issue. Please see the warranty information below.
- We want all of our products to reach the customer in the cosmetic condition relative to the grade the item was purchased in. (See grading below) We do our very best to ensure this is the case. However, if any of our customers note any unexpected damages to our products on delivery, we offer a 48-hour window for the damage to be reported to our customer service team.
7.2 Unwanted item
- We do not accept returns of unwanted items.
7.3 Cancelling an undelivered order
- To cancel an undelivered order, please contact our customer service team on 020 8642 6051 who will be happy to assist.
8. Additional Services
- If requested we will collect old appliances for recycling on a like-for-like basis when we deliver your new item(s). This is free of charge for WET Appliances and dryers. This does not include disconnecting your appliance. If you need your old appliance disconnected, you will need to pay our installation fee (See installation information below).
- Additional services, such as installation which have been ordered but are then declined upon delivery are non-refundable, as we allocate time for this with our engineers.
- We offer an installation service in some areas. Please see our Delivery + Installation Terms and Conditions for more details about this service.
- If a connection fails because the customer did not inform us of any reason why it may not be successful or because the customer did not comply with the reasons mentioned on the installation terms and conditions page we reserve the right to not install the appliance and void the warranty. (See warranty information below)
10. Accuracy of Product Information
- All product information shown on the website is believed to be correct and accurate from the source material (i.e. manufacturer's documentation). However, we regret that we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
11. Manufacturer Guarantees and Our Warranty
As these items are second hand, they do not have a manufacturer's warranty.
Our warranty provision applies when the appliance:
- Has been used solely for domestic purposes and is on domestic premises; i.e. not for commercial or trade use.
- Has been used solely in accordance with the instruction book.
- Has not been subject to misuse, accident, modified or repaired by anyone other than the manufacturer's service engineers.
- Has not been transferred to another party
Our Warranty period is 3 months as standard and can be extended to 6 months.
12. Additional References
Who is my extended warranty with?
Your extended warranty is provided and administered by H2O Appliances Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 07887426 and our registered office is 42 Thursley Crescent, New Addington, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 0PQ. Our registered VAT number is GB 171222836.
What are my warranty benefits?
Your extended warranty provides protection against mechanical or electrical breakdown of the appliance.
Troubleshooting: Depending on the nature of the issue we may request you undertake some reasonable troubleshooting steps to diagnose or resolve the issue prior to an engineer visiting.
Parts: Any parts required to repair your appliance will be covered if they have failed leading to the mechanical/electrical breakdown of the product.
Labour: Visits by an engineer to your home to repair your appliance.
- This is only applicable if at the shipping address detailed at the time of purchase and within our current delivery area
Replacement: If the engineers are unable to repair your appliance, or if you decide to exchange it then you will receive a replacement appliance. This will be as close to the appliance purchased and based on current availability.
How long does the extended warranty protect my appliance for?
- As standard - 3 months from the date of Purchase
- Warranty can be extended to 6 months from date of purchase
- In the event we repair or replace your item, the warranty does not restart
What is not protected?
Callout charges where a fault cannot be found with the product.
Failure to comply with the manufacturer's instructions for the care of the product.
A product installed in a commercial environment or where the level of use is deemed beyond normal domestic use.
Costs not authorised by the administrator or its appointed engineers.
Faults relating to the installation of the product (unless we have installed it ourselves).
Deliberate damage or neglect of the product.
Rectifying maladjustment or incorrect configuration or setting of manual controls.
Damage caused by foreign objects or substances.
Repairs to damage of a cosmetic nature caused by but not limited to denting, scratching, chipping, staining, and rust or corrosion.
Routine maintenance of the product, supplies or service in your home.
Faults arising from the interruption, failure, disconnection or power surge in the power supply to your home however caused or due to inadequate ventilation of the product.
Faults arising as a result of normal wear and tear.
Total loss of use of the product due solely to the non-availability of replacement or substitute parts, in which case we shall offer a replacement product or settlement based on a product of equivalent or similar specification.
Consequential loss of any type.
If we are called out due to misinformation, or where any of the above exclusions are applicable, you will be charged a full call out fee plus parts
Your warranty may be voided at the discretion of our engineer, if during delivering or installing there is an issue which may compromise your appliance. This includes but is not limited to;
- Fitting the appliance to an extension hose or extension lead;
- Poor electrics or plumbing;
- Uneven flooring;
- Poor ventilation for dryers or fridges;
- Anything else contrary to the manufacturers guidelines.
It is vital in the event of a claim that you contact us by telephone during working hours 020 8642 6051 or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with as much information about what has happened as soon as possible. Pictures and videos of the issue can save time.
You should include;
- Your Order Reference
- Date of incident.
- What appears to be at fault with the product.
Our operative will assess the nature of the incident and check if it is protected under your warranty and if necessary arrange for the product to be repaired or replaced.
Depending on the nature of the issue we may request you undertake some reasonable troubleshooting steps to diagnose or resolve the issue prior to an engineer visiting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Delivery, Installation & Collection
Our average delivery time is 5 days! All options will be shown during checkout.